Wednesday


Maggie and I had a great time @ the Jamesville-Dewitt Middle School show, but then again, Maggie and I could have a good time doing pretty much anything, as long as we do it together. The big hit of this show was jewelry holders and our small boxes. We actually received a lot of custom orders from this show. I'm thinking Christmas had something to do with that. We've also put more items in the shop in Cicero, so if you are ever in the area, please stop out. Again, the name of the store is Gifts Worth Giving, Rte. 31 in Cicero, NY. It's a cool place. We share the spot with a bunch of other crafters, so there is a lot to choose from. As of today I'm back in the studio, blasting the music and painting away, creating many new things for the craft show in March. I always enjoy this time of year it gives me a chance to play catch-up and have my weekends to relax! Have a great Holiday!

No comments: