Thursday

In The Process



I hate going too long without a blog post, I feel as if I’m failing you! Some bloggers post something every day.  I wish I had the time, let alone the product to do that for you, but I don’t. With 2 businesses, and 5 kids (plus many extra kids they bring home) my life is crazy.  But I didn’t want you to think I wasn’t thinking of you.  Here are just a couple of pieces I’m working on in my little, overcrowded studio.
This round table is almost finished. It's going to be one of my favorite pieces! It has an Asian flair, with bright oranges, pinks, reds & greens (black & white of course). Sounds crazy I know but they actually work, you'll love it, I promise! Oh, yeah bought it at the Thrifty store for $3.00!
We actually bought this at a garage sale for $5 dollars! Total score! I'm debating about replacing the glass or doing something funky with chicken wire? What do you think?
This was given to us by a friend who was moving. Needed a lot of TLC, but had great potential. We had to gut out the inside and put in new shelving.

Well, as you can see I'm pretty busy! Not to mention our Etsy store is blooming with smaller orders and the Plow Shares Craft Show is looming in the distance! Agggghhhhh!!!! Dec 4 &5! So thanks for hanging around while I get things finished! Kisses & Hugs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog and your way of writing, as if you were speaking to the reader!
Paula at MixedMediaManic.blogspot