Sunday

Personalized Gifts For You


Christmas season is the busiest time of year for me.  I love all the unique gifts that people come up with; original, personalized gifts, for family and friends.  My friend Eva asked me to create a couple of just such items.  


This style table is one I have readily available. As a matter of fact I have created a couple different designs on this very surface.  Here's a couple of past posts


She had seen this particular table 





and had asked if I could possibly do it in purples and greens. Being the accommodating lady that I am I said, "Yes!"  So, this was her first table:


Maybe, you recognized this faux from this recent post?  I used the same greens in this armoire to                             create a mossy styled faux for the backdrop of this flowered cat.





Her second table was for her daughter's boyfriend who was an avid Boy Scout.  She sent me their emblem and asked if i could recreate it on a table.  Being the accommodating lady that I am, I said....yep, you got it, "Yes!"







I hope y'all get/got some pretty creative and interesting gifts this holiday season!  

Stop on over to our Etsy Shop and see all the wonderful new items we have. I encourage you to bookmark our page and come back to create your own personalized gifts at some point in time. We are adding new things all the time. 

Or stop by our Pinterest page or Instagram for some creative inspiration.  



MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!











6 comments:

Unknown said...

Remarkable stylish tables with the unique look. These amazing tables add special pretense to the overall look of the home.
Thanks for sharing!

Home Stars said...

absolutely beautiful. thanks for posting them.
Dining Table & Chairs
Dining Room Furniture Sets
Furniture Parker
Bench Table And Chairs

printlandokhla said...

such a amazing post please keep posting.

read my post personalized gifts online

printlandokhla said...

such a amazing post please keep posting.

read my post personalized gifts online

printlandokhla said...

such a amazing post please keep posting.

read my post personalized gifts online

printlandokhla said...

such a amazing post please keep posting.

read my post personalized gifts online